Valid IDs Accepted in Applying in NBI Clearance
When you arrive at the NBI Clearance Outlets, you are required to present both your Valid and acceptable identification documents (Valid IDs).
The Valid ID you presented including any required signatures, must be original, not photocopied or reproduced and should not be expired.
Only the following identification documents are acceptable. If it’s not on this list, it’s not acceptable, and your application will not be acknowledged.
The requirement is any two (2) of the following valid Identification Cards:
- Valid passport
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- SSS ID
- GSIS UMID
- Postal ID
- School ID
- TIN ID
- Philhealth ID
- Authenticated Birth Certificate
- Alien Cert of Registration
- Senior Citizen
- Previous Copy of NBI Clearance
You are responsible for understanding and following these identification (valid ID) requirements and policies. You may be denied to enter an NBI Clearance Outlet if you cannot present an acceptable ID or if the validity of the ID is in question.
The NBI Personnel has sole discretion for determining the validity and acceptability of any ID presented for admission of your application, and for any determinations regarding non-compliance with valid ID policies.
Valid ID documents must:
- Be issued by a governmental organization or the school which you currently attend to.
- Be an original document — photocopied documents are not acceptable.
- Be valid and current — expired documents (bearing expiration dates that have passed) are not acceptable, no matter how recent the expiration may be.
- Bear the applicant’s full name.
- Bear a recent recognizable photograph that clearly matches the test-taker.
- Be in good condition, with clearly legible text and a clearly visible photograph.
There you have it! Make sure to bring valid IDs when you apply for an NBI Clearance. If we miss something regarding the topic, we’d love to hear your thoughts on this!